Saturday, July 4, 2009

Oh my aching back!

I hope ya'll will all understand as I take a few days off to move into my new home. God has blessed us with more than we could imagine with this house. My husband is already taking loads over as we speak and I needed a definite break with this old back of mine.

Ya see, yesterday I shampooed carpets there and well, it was the first time I had EVER shampooed carpets anywhere. Last night it felt like someone had sucker punched me in the back at my lower ribs!! Ouch! Today I will be going to get some Thermacare or something similar and use it while I make spinach dip for a July 4th celebration that our church is doing.

Tomorrow in church, we will celebrate a different type of independence. The one we are given as Christians should bring us to our knees in thankfulness and humbleness each day. We will be celebrating this all day and end with the Lord's supper that night. This Lord's special is extra special for me, because it is the first that we will celebrate with our new church home and the first that my entire family will be able to participate. All three of my children have been gloriously saved and baptized! I feel so blessed.

Think about what type of independence you are going to celebrate today and tomorrow. Be safe and see ya'll hopefully in a week!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment